Congratulations on your decision to buy a new home! There are many important things to consider throughout the process, especially if you’re a first-time homebuyer. Here’s some home purchase basics that will keep you on track.
A home purchase may be your largest financial transaction to date. So, it’s important to make good decisions and keep an eye on the details. With the assistance of your real estate agent and loan officer, it should be a pleasant and rewarding experience.
Count on Gardner Financial Services to:
- Assist you in selecting a loan to meet your lifestyle and goals. (This single decision may save you thousands of dollars throughout the years!)
- Keep you informed of your loan status throughout the entire process
- Keep your real estate agent informed of our loan progress (note: your personal information is always kept confidential between you and us; only progress is shared)
Count on yourself to:
- Make sure you are pre-qualified as early as possible. This will put the power of financing behind you so you can concentrate on selecting your home
- Keep your real estate agent informed of any questions or concerns that develop
- Keep the process moving by providing documentation and as soon as possible
- Enjoy purchasing your home, but do remain focused on making decisions that are best for you